Whenever I see the moon during the day I’m reminded of this very vivid memory I have as a child. I have no idea how old I am. (10? Around there) I was playing a softball game. I’m sitting on the bench at Franzen Field cause our team is batting and I look up and see the moon. There’s another girl standing up, facing me. I point to the sky behind her and say “Hey look at the moon.” and she replies something like “I’m not going to look Molly, I’m not stupid, you can’t see the moon during the day.” She thought I was trying to trick her and I didn’t feel like trying to convince her otherwise, I learned at a young age that most people are really stupid. Anyway it’s just one of those weird random memories I have. So speaking of memories here are some songs from some bands into retro. (nice accidental segway, Molly)
On the Airwaves by The Shazam
Ships and Clouds by Jim Noir
I don't really love this next one, I'm just putting it up cause it sounds like a missing track from The White Album. (Imitatin the Beatles, ur doing it good aksully)
Mr. Pie Eyes by Drink Up Buttercup
I think these guys have a good chance of getting big. They don't have an album out yet so they're still pretty unknown.
Arrows of Eros by Golden Silvers
Dr. Dog, great band, horrible name.
Uncovering the Old by Dr. Dog
That last one was so good, how about another from Dr. Dog.
My Friend

No comments:
Post a Comment