Sup peeps. So kind of a crappy week, what with being sick and all and also being harrassed and intimidated by the man. I did a lot of searching of the blogosphere and found that alot of blog posts have been served DMCA takedown notices. The record labels or publicists or whoever have been on a warpath. But seriously, I don't know how they found me, they must have web crawlers or something. The band Late of the Pier has not responded to my emails or posts on their facebook page. Here is where the stupid people who had a problem with me providing free promotion live (not really where they live, just where they get their internet service).

You see, two people in England visited the post in question. They were in Nottingham and Leicester. Oddly enough Late of the Pier is from Nottingham. Let's take a closer look:


People, do not underestimate my capacity for stalking. I have a lot of time on my hands. I'm like this cat:

or this one:

Anyway, at first I was mad and I felt like
this song. Then I was kind of sad, like
this song. Then I remembered
this . (Warning song contains a certain c word widely used in England but still taboo in America).
So, anyway, I'm over it now, can't you tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment