Howdy folks! I was ill earlier this week and not ill in a cool 80's rap way but in an annoying sore throat and an achey body way. I'm better now by the way. Once Doug left I felt great LOL. But seriously now that Doug's gone and school is done and I'm not sick I got nothing to do....I love it:) I'll try to enjoy a few weeks until school starts up again in mid January. Here's some pics from when Doug and I went up to Haleakala. I have these pics and more up on my facebook but for my peeps out there who prefer to not get in touch with long lost friends, coworkers and whatnot (which I completely understand) here are a few.



As you can see it was very foggy. We were pretty much in the middle of a cloud. It was kinda neat and we reenacted some foggy movie scenes...let me think of one....well, just think of a foggy movie scene and that's the one we did. It was also eerily and utterly quiet. A total lack of sound. That was neat too. Goodbye.
click and enjoy (or not, whichever)
%^%*^&*^(*#$#@#$%#&^%$(*&^&*^* *_%*%%$^$@#
1 comment:
We love the picture of Doug crushing Molly's head on the beach. It's kind of ill in a cool 80's rap kind of way. Thanks for the pics since we are anti-facebook.
C & A
Post a Comment