Monday, December 8, 2008

Doug

Doug's visiting and we're having a great time. Here's a picture of us checking out the organic pineapples over at Honolua, earlier that day we went snorkeling at Honolua Bay which wasn't great, but we went to one of my favorite spots last night. I forget the name but I usually see sea turtles there and they didn't disappointment last night, we saw a couple of juveniles chillin'. Doug seemed to really like it and I never get tired of seeing them.



This video was at Hamoa Beach just past Hana. Doug is ridin some waves. We drove all the way around cause they finally reopened the road that was too dangerous to pass because of the earthquake two years ago! They do things as fast here as they do in Italy, which is not very.



Doug was pretty good but this dog was better.



Wasn't sure if this picture of Doug would come out right cause of the sun but it turned out okay

2 comments:

Colleen and Andy said...

Sweet! Hi Doug! Looks like you guys are having fun. Wish we were there too. - Colleen

Unknown said...

Say Hi to Doug for me. checked out that Time Top 10 movies. Haven't seen anything besides Synecdoche but I want to see most of those films. You should see Synecdoche and get back to me. I didn't like Adaptation the first time I saw it but it grew on me. I don't know about this one though.