Afterwards we stopped by the Maui Brewing Co.brewpub. I've been wanting to visit the brewpub for awhile, they just reopened after renovations. Bill suspected that the brewpub visit was the real reason I volunteered us to do the plantings, cause it was on the way home from where we were planting. He said next time we don't have to garden for three hours to get a beer. HaHa. Actually we both liked it and will probably try to go next time they have an outing. Anyhoo, I had a couple of beers at the brewpub, then we went home and I took a nap. I pretty much did not get any school work done the whole day (drinking before noon will kind of do that). This is bad cause I got a TON of schoolwork to do. I should not even be writing this blog post, I must get back to work. Talk to you guys soon.
Andy, I think you'll like the first two, they're from the same guy. He reminds me of A. Pink's H. Graffiti
#^%$&^%
#^$&^%*
*^(*%*^%
&%^$%$^$

1 comment:
That's great! Our friend, Farmer Molly. Sounds like a great day! Wish we were there with you planting native plants and drinking local beer.
Post a Comment