Thursday, November 6, 2008

Election Fatigue

Oh hai guys!

Yay, Obama yay!! I have an election hangover, not from alcohol but just from all the emotions involved. So much enthusiasm and joy is exhausting. Watching the election results made me kind of miss friends and family back home, it's nice to be with loved ones when history occurs. Of course Bill was with me and that was great and so was my cat. Here's a picture of us from Nov 4

He looks kinda grumpy, huh? Bill suspects he's a Republican.
Anyway, I miss you guys but I'll be seeing you soon. In the meantime I need to make new friends. This guy looks like a good candidate.

Before you get all upset, I'm not in any way trying to poke fun at a perfectly innocent kid. This guy looks cool to me, I mean we have a lot in common.
Fan of Alf............................................ check
Understands the practicality of velcro shoes.....check
Happy...................................................check
So until I meet some awesome people like this in real life, I'll be missing you.
Click ***
Click ***
Click ***
Click ***

1 comment:

Colleen and Andy said...

We miss you too! We can't wait to see you at the Inauguration and celebrate with you!